Podcast Jump-Start Package
Starting a podcast can be stressful, but it doesn't need to be! We've helped launch over 300 podcasts and we would love to help launch yours!
We now offer just 1 Jump-Start Package that will provide everything you need to start a podcast. If you need additional help you can always purchase additional consulting time. Not sure where to start? Send us a message or schedule a FREE, no obligation consultation call with Tim!
Podcast Jump Start
Please Note: You will receive an email within 1 business day of your order outlining the next steps and information needed for a successful launch!
- Podcast Planning/Consultation
-Outline next steps
-Recording hardware/software consultation:
Choosing the right equipment and software for your situation is critical. During this call, we will discuss your needs and budget, and determine what will work best for you.
- Recording software setup/testing callIt's extremely important that you set up your recording hardware and software the right way. This will greatly increase your audio quality and eliminate a huge amount of wasted time frustration and embarrassment.
- Podcast recording Best Practices PDFThis PDF provides best practices and tips for recording the best audio possible.
- Podcast growth and monetization PDFEvery one of my clients is interested in growing their podcast, and most are interested in monetizing it. This PDF contains my advice on both subjects!
- Live Online Setup Meeting via Skype for up to 2 hours
Live, Online Setup Meeting
During this call we will communicate via Skype and I will walk you through the process of setting up your podcast online and submitting it to iTunes and other directories!
- Media Host set up - (Libsyn prefered)The audio files have to be hosted somewhere, and I do NOT recommend hosting them on your website. There are a lot of downsides and very few upsides in self-hosting. My media host recommendation is Libsyn.
- Wordpress integrationWould you like each episode of your podcast displayed on your website? No problem! The beautiful customizable Libsyn HTML 5 player make this easy!
- iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play submissioniTunes is the clear podcast leader, but I also recommend submitting your podcast feed to Google Play (for U.S. clients), and Stitcher. This will allow your listeners to subscribe to the podcast, download it automatically and listen to an episode soon as it's published!
- -Initial Episode Posting (X 1)
**Click on the blue text to display a light box with more info!**
- Intro/outro Post-Production (I no Longer provide music or voice over selection. Learn how to make your own Here)
- Podcast guest invite template email
- Podcast guest recording best practices (To be sent to each guest of the podcast before the interview)
- Additional Options Podcast Cover Art (See options and pricing in checkout)
Podcasts that started with a 30 minute consult
...Is yours next?
- Recording software setup/testing call